23 Weeks
So here we are - as my book just reminded me - only 2 short weeks away from entering the 3rd trimester! This second trimester has flown by! Baby G now weighs about 1 pound and should be about 8 inches long - about the size of a bag of coffee beans. Guess she still has a long way to go! She continues to move around every now and then although I have yet to figure out patterns to what makes her move. Daddy G appears to have a calming effect on her though, as every time I tell him to try to feel her moving she instantly stops! I'm hoping that he will have the same effect once she is born too - Daddy G might be spending a lot of quality time with her :)
Now, finally, in response to many requests for information on much I am showing at this point I am posting a few pictures of me - not exactly glamour shots but I suppose they'll give you an idea. We'll take some more in a few weeks - probably at Jason's wedding and post them as well. Well, that's about it for this week - I am still feeling pretty good although starting to have some problems sleeping well at night which makes dragging myself to work in the mornings pretty painful. Guess its just my body's way of preparing me for the sleep deprivation to come!
Hope everyone is having a great summer so far and thanks for checking up on the three of us!
Comments
Baby G, we'll miss you when we're in LA next week, but we'll all get together when you get back from your trip to England. Enjoy your first trip with your Mom and Dad!!! xoxo Ali