Our Little Pilgrim

Anna got all dolled up in her Mayflower "bonnet" for her first Thanksgiving...bonus points if you can correctly identify the true nature of said headgear.


Lots of other pictures from our Santa Barbara visit can be seen here.

In other news, Anna has a new favorite word. In previous months, she had been fond of "ah-dig-dig-dig" and "gwah". Now she's moved on to "deet". It's a very happy word, and we've seen it applied to the Christmas tree, Christmas lights, hangars, lamps, photo frames, and just about anything else that catches Anna's interest these days. Our best guess as to its meaning is something along the lines of "I like that" or "I want that".

Comments

Anonymous said…
DEEEET! That is the cutest pilgrim I have ever layed my eyes on! She really pulls off the pilgrim-look well. Nicely done. Props.

Nadya ;)
Mara said…
Do you guys say "neat" often? Maybe that's what she's saying?

Very cute pic.
Allison said…
Totally a diaper...i could spot one of those a mile away!

LOVE that girl!
Ali

Popular Posts