Happy 1st Birthday Anna!!

Today is Anna's 1st Birthday! It is so hard to believe it has been a year since she was born. We have all learned a lot in that time :) While Anna has probably learned the most, I've learned that very few things in life can be topped by a spontaneous hug, laugh or a dance from our little girl.

One year ago today:




We love you Anna and thank you for an amazing year!

Comments

Happy, happy 1st Birthday Anna!! We've loved watching you grow and learn and explore the world. We hope you have a wonderful birthday party this weekend. Cyanne is VERY sad she's going to miss it but send you a big birthday kiss and says she hopes to see you very, very soon. Happy, happy birthday!!
Mary said…
Happy Birthday Anna! It has been such a joy watching you grow (from afar), you are an amazing little girl.
Unknown said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA! Wish I was there to help you celebrate.
Love,
Mareesa
Anonymous said…
Happy, happy, happy birthday!!!!!
I wish we could be there to see you and help you celebrate (Henry would LOVE to help you with any birthday cake you may have left over).
Anonymous said…
I love you Anna Sophia! Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Thank you for making me smile every day! You are such an amazing little person!

I'm looking forward to 2009!

XO- Nadya

Popular Posts