Advice?

If any of you have been following along with the recent "adventures" described on Ali, Justin & Grace's blog you'll know that babies are always surprising you. And so on Friday, yes, Anna surprised us. She loves to show off any new skill she learns AND is recently not a big fan of naps. So, what better time to practice her new skills than when she is supposed to be napping in her crib?

If anyone has any advice on how to stop your child from taking off her own diaper we'd love to hear it :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG I love Anna! Hahaha. that is great!

So funny!

Xo- Nadya
Mara said…
Oh, no. Mia does this, too. If you find a solution outside of duct-taping the diaper on, let us know.

-Mara
I know people who have used duct tape (apparently very effective). Also, putting the jammies on backwards so the zipper is in the back (I assume would only really work with footless ones), and putting a onesie on under the jammies.

Good luck - you have a skilled little girl there! )
Allison said…
Just PRICELESS! I love that girl!

Ali
Candy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candy said…
As a baby Allison Gagnon used to do this trick also!!! She would then throw it on the ground...and sometimes the diapers had surprises in them!!! Good luck :)

Popular Posts