Yes We Can!
I know you all are sad to see the season of political advertisements end with the big election last month. So in the spirit of all the "I'm forward-looking, and pensive, and taking myself way too seriously" headshots we've seen over the last several months, I present:
"The junior senator from California. Promising a stuffed bear in every hand and a jar of sweet potatoes in every highchair. Injecting a breath of fresh diaper cream into a stale and stagnant economy. Committed to tackling every problem in her path, as long as it is smaller than a throw pillow and doesn't move around all that much. Vote...Anna Sophia."
"The junior senator from California. Promising a stuffed bear in every hand and a jar of sweet potatoes in every highchair. Injecting a breath of fresh diaper cream into a stale and stagnant economy. Committed to tackling every problem in her path, as long as it is smaller than a throw pillow and doesn't move around all that much. Vote...Anna Sophia."
"I'm Anna Sophia, and I approved this message."
Comments
nadya <3