Introducing...Anna Sophia

After keeping us waiting for a week and then putting her mother through nearly a day and a half of induced labor, Anna Sophia Gustafson entered the world at 11:19am PST on Tuesday, December 18th. Baby Anna measured in at 20 inches and 6 lbs 9 oz.

We are all exhausted, but mom and baby (and dad!) are healthy and recovering well from the excitement of the past couple days. Although we are lying low for now, we greatly appreciate all the kind words, thoughts, and prayers that have been sent our way.

We look forward to introducing the newest member of our family to you in the days, weeks, and months ahead.


I kept a running diary of our labor adventures, which I hope to post as a follow up to the initial entry below - just understand that it may be a while before I have that kind of time...

Comments

Popular Posts