Nursery Photos
In the interest of satisfying what I can only assume to be overwhelming demand, I present to you a few images of Baby G's eventual habitat...
The first picture shows what you see as you enter the room. (Those of you who have been in our guest room before will remember the bed being under the two windows previously.)
The next one shows shelves on the right wall, taken from in front of the crib.
Finally, since I'm sure there are people out there who want to see the crib up close (I'm looking at you, Ali), here's a detail shot that shows the bumper, mattress pad, and mobile.
The first picture shows what you see as you enter the room. (Those of you who have been in our guest room before will remember the bed being under the two windows previously.)
The next one shows shelves on the right wall, taken from in front of the crib.
The third shows the opposite wall where the bed is now, taken from in front of the changing table.
Finally, since I'm sure there are people out there who want to see the crib up close (I'm looking at you, Ali), here's a detail shot that shows the bumper, mattress pad, and mobile.
Comments
We're sending lots of warm fuzzy thoughts your way from wet & cold Oregon.
Hugs, Sarah & boys
The nursery looks great! Good luck with everything... we're thinking of you!
Take good care,
gina and mike :)
Love you guys!
Ali