Santa Barbara: Fun with Friends
One of the things I look forward to most when coming home for a period of time is spending time with my dear friends Kristen and Tom and their 3 daughters. We don't get the chance to see each other very often and its so fun to see our kids play together.
This year we were lucky to be able to celebrate Catherine's 2nd birthday with them. In the almost 7 years that we've had kids we've never been able to make it any of each other's birthday parties, so this was a treat!
This year we were lucky to be able to celebrate Catherine's 2nd birthday with them. In the almost 7 years that we've had kids we've never been able to make it any of each other's birthday parties, so this was a treat!
Playing in the massive sand box with Cyanne and Maritt
The birthday girl
I'd love to know what they were all looking at...
Planing his attack
The day after the party we all hit the beach for a morning of fun and silliness.
Making a seaweed wall
I don't even know how long the girls sat here letting the waves wash over them. I do know that Anna had so much sand in her bathing suit, and the ruffle of her suit that it was impossible to get out.
Video evidence
Ocean monsters!
Can't wait for the next visit!






Comments