End of Softball Season 2014


Anna just finished up her first season of softball and it was a big "hit" with her! She loved playing, especially once they progressed from t-ball to coach-pitch. The coach (or parent volunteer) would pitch the softball and if after several attempts there was no hit they would bring out the tee. The existence of an actually pitcher made their favorite cheer "Hey Pitcher look at me! I'm a monkey in a tree!" even more popular! 

This was Anna's first hit without the tee (Coach Matt as pitcher):

And her second (with parent Billy Beane as pitcher):



Post game encouragement from Andrew

The team siblings (Andrew, Sam and Riley)

After her last game - the girls took their team spirit up a notch with the face paint

L to R (Back Row): Coach Gluck, Sydney, Kasey, Tinsley, Coach Hall
L to R (Fron Row): Georgi, Maya, Anna, Reagan, Marley

In the words of one of the team parents "If I were keeping score I would say we destroyed all enemies". 

Now, back to playing basketball!

Comments

Popular Posts