Fun with food

OK, I know it has been a while since the last post so I figured I post some recent pictures that are representative of our little one... She continues to learn many new words every day, the most recent development is referring to herself in the 3rd person. For example, any time you dare try to help her do something you will be greeted with a stern "Anna" while shaking her head back and forth.
In these photos she clearly did not want the help of her spoon!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Haha.. I am laughing so hard! I would never let her do this.. but for the sake of the pictures the mess was well worth it! ;)

"Anna need help?"

"No, Anna."

lol

-Nadi
Ryan said…
Laughing aloud at work at the 3rd person tendencies. And the devilish smile is beauts.
Anonymous said…
I love you Goo-Goo! I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

XO- Nadi

Popular Posts