An Anna for Every Window

If you've ever wanted to take a piece of our little darling home with you, here's your chance!

Introducing the Anna Raw Silk Drape from Pottery Barn, named for Baby G herself. It's available online and in the October Pottery Barn catalog.

How does this happen, you ask? Well, one of our friends out here happens to work in draperies and rugs at Pottery Barn. Shortly after Anna was born, she put the "Anna" drape on the list for the new line, and it has now made it through all the various trials to get into production. So a big thanks goes out to her - if you're reading this and it's cool that we give you a shout out by name, let us know - for this unique addition to our little one's scrapbook.

And I'm told it's a great drape, so if you're looking to give your living room a new look...

Comments

Anonymous said…
really?? haha.
Not really, right?
Anonymous said…
I just got back from Target and of course scanned through all the baby clothes-- This onesie that read, "I Love my Mommy" was in 6 mths.. didn't get it b/c they didn't have 9 mths.

Thanks for clarifying this Zach. I think that's so cool!

I think Anna should do baby modeling. You could put money away into a savings ac'nt for her ... she would be perfect for it! She has the personality and of course the remarkably good looks-! I can't wait to see her tomorrow. =)

;)
i have a username/password on here but it doesn't work so I just use Anonymous..

LOVED A'S COSTUME FOR HALLOWEEN! She will look great!

(not giving it away...)

See you tomorrow.

N

Popular Posts