Eight Months, Eighteen Days

That's the time to beat for all you new parents out there.

On September 5th, Anna took her first steps, and within days she was cruising around the living room as if she'd been doing it all her life. The nice thing is that there's really nothing more she can get into than she could when she was just crawling and pulling up. However, it also has opened the door to the exciting world of carrying things. The reach of the toybox bomb has now expanded to the entire living room.

I'll get some photos up in the next few days.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love watching this little girl walk! It is so entertaining and probably as exciting for me as it is for her! She almost always holds something as she makes her way across the living room floor- it is so cute! Her blue "raison" shuttup, didn't know what that was... is usually the object of choice!

LOVE A. ;)

XO- N
Justin said…
If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would have never believed it! She is a walking machine!!! LOVE that girl...xoxo Ali
Mary said…
I can't believe it, your child is brilliant!
Mary said…
What I mean to say, is not that I cannot believe that YOUR child is brilliant....but that it is amazing that Anna is walking so early. Clearly the result of having brilliant parents. (this is why I don't blog)
COngratulations! That is great. We are still waiting for Benjamin to take his first step. Shouldn't be too much longer now. We are just past the 8 month mark!

Popular Posts