The "Other" Camera


July was a busy month for the Gustafson Family - apologies for the lack of blog postings! Daddy G will post the pictures from the month including our trip to San Diego and Ohio, but I thought I'd put up a few from the last month or two from the "other" camera - my point and shoot digital. Not quite as nice, but it still does the job when you don't have time to unpack the SLR and attach the lenses or, you just want to throw a camera in your purse. Enjoy and stay tuned for more photos and updates from July!




Comments

Anonymous said…
ANNA
Anonymous said…
Oops, was checking to see why it wasn't letting me leave a comment. Ha. I have to put it on "ANONYMOUS" for some reason.

Anna, you are getting to be such the big girl! I think it is so sweet how you now let me know when you're sleepy by laying your little head on my lap and looking at me with those sparkling blue eyes! You are so special and I love you!

XO- Nadya

Popular Posts