Feats of Strength

Perhaps she has been inspired by the Olympics, but Anna has been diligently working on her own athletic skills over the past few weeks. Using a combination of amazing strength, balance and pure artistry, Anna has mastered the ability to stand on her own. And not just stand holding onto something, but bring herself from a sitting position up to standing without any help. Gold Medal worthy if you ask me :)

A collection of Standing and other Olympic events for your viewing enjoyment: (insert Bob Costas narrative here)

The newest Olympic sport - clothes escaping

I'm not sure exactly what sport this is but it looks pretty serious...




And finally...



Standing!



And the winning photo for the Wheaties box

Comments

Such a cutie!!! Way to go, Anna! The one made me laugh - she looks like a sumo wrestler in that squat pose =). Impressive feats of strength, indeed!
Anonymous said…
Ha Ha Ha... Love it Karen. She is hilarious. Wow, I hope she doesn't learn how to unsnap her diapers in the next few weeks..?! Anna, please stick with JUST* clothes. Thnx. ;)

XO- Na-dye-ahhh ;)
Anonymous said…
Sorry to re-comment, but after looking at the pix above I see our matching farmer's tans. I also have a flip-flop tan. I swear, this is the darkest I've been since I was a kid myself! Even with SPF 45-50 I get these tans... hm.

Ok, I'm done. ;)
Allison said…
Just priceless, Karen! LOVE that girl!

xoxo
ali and grace

Popular Posts