The Name Game (continued)

As the due date gets closer, it seems all people want to know is whether we've chosen a name yet. In a word, no. But I can tell you the following:

We've decided not to share the name we choose prior to Baby G actually being born. This of course, assumes that we will actually settle on one before we are hustling up I-680 to the hospital. We are getting closer, though. We have narrowed it down to three first names, coupled with a few permutations of middle names. This is progress.

Making the final cuts, as it were, is going to be fairly difficult, and I'm not exactly sure how or when we are going to do it, but we'll get there one way or another. More news as it breaks...

P.S. Thanks to all those who planned or attended our baby shower this weekend! We'll get some stories and photos up shortly - and they will be entertaining.

Comments

Ryan said…
Can "Jimmy" be considered a girl's name?
Anonymous said…
Anything for Baby G! I just can't WAIT for her to get here so that I can meet her in person!

Love you three!
Ali

Popular Posts