Under Lock and Key (or stickers)
We've reached that stage where Anna and Andrew are becoming possessive of what they think is theirs, resulting in many shouting matches, snatching things from each other and in some cases bodily harm. The other morning Anna came downstairs and wanted to sit on my lap for a bit (an unusual circumstance I'll admit) and Andrew immediately started pointing at my lap yelling "MINE!!" over and over. A full meltdown followed and by the 40th "MINE" Anna eventually gave up and got out of my lap.
This morning when Anna woke up she found Andrew playing with one of "her" bouncy balls that she keeps in "her" drawer in the kitchen. When I got back from dropping her off at school I noticed this:
Yep. That's some serious security. Those Fort Knox defenses aint got nothin' on Anna's defenses.
This morning when Anna woke up she found Andrew playing with one of "her" bouncy balls that she keeps in "her" drawer in the kitchen. When I got back from dropping her off at school I noticed this:
Yep. That's some serious security. Those Fort Knox defenses aint got nothin' on Anna's defenses.

Comments