A New Chapter

As many of you know, Monday was my last day at work. It was a difficult decision for many reasons but for the near term at least I will now be spending my days focused on my favorite little project, otherwise known as Anna.

I have no illusions that it will be an easier job, but it will hopefully make for a happier Mom with a lot less stress and a brighter outlook on life. So, expect more frequent blog posts and pictures and what I am sure will be some surprising and hopefully humorous revelations along the way.

That's it for now as Anna is in her room proclaiming at the top of her lungs "Mommy!! I don't want to sleep!" Wish me luck on the napping thing.... :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am really happy for you, Karen and know Anna loves having you with her all day! How special for both of you.

Xo- Nadi
Mara said…
Best of luck. CJ's home with me in a week, but Mia will still go to school until June.

Popular Posts