Happy New Year's Day

It is hard to believe the year is over... time seems to pass so quickly these days and our little girl growing up so fast! The past year has kept up very busy - as I just went through our photos from the year I realized why I'm so exhausted!

I'm already tired of watching "the year in pictures" on TV but as a mom it's too tempting to pass up! So here it is, "Anna's Year in Pictures"...

(I apologize for the ridiculous length but a year has a LOT of pictures! Don't feel compelled to watch the whole thing, I created it mostly for us and the grandparents out there!)

Comments

Nadya said…
Zach & Karen- Perfectly done! Yes, I watched all the six minutes and forty-nine seconds of it. She is such a special little girl. Everybody who meets her, or even sees her walking by, falls instantly in love! What a difference a year makes! It makes me so sad to know we'll never get some of those moments back, but at the same time, anxious for the future! I love her so much and am so lucky to be "Her Nadi"

XO- Nadi
Anonymous said…
I have to watch it again. I missed so much though my tears. Shocking I know!!!!

Aunt Bridgie

Popular Posts