Daddy's Little Caddy
I wasn't sure how we could follow up the "La-loo Daddy" video from the last post. Turns out it only took half a day.
On Father's Day afternoon, we had been watching the U.S. Open, but it had just been suspended until Monday. Karen was in the kitchen; I had golf on my mind, a new putter burning a hole in my bag, and Anna to keep entertained. So, knowing how much Anna loves the mini basketball, the volleyball, and the yoga ball, I decided to get out a couple golf balls and see if she would let me roll a few on the living room carpet.
The result is what you see in the video below. There are only 2-3 minutes in the video, but this literally went on for twenty. At one point I believe I told her she was "better than a puppy." At another I couldn't even putt straight I was laughing so hard. Regardless, this is gold. As if I needed another reason to get a club in her hand as soon as she's tall enough, right? Justin and Matt, eat your hearts out...
This has also finally prompted us to learn how to transfer video from our camcorder to our computer after 18 months of crowding around the 2-inch screen. Turns out we had some good stuff on there, so expect to see some retrospective video posts coming up in the future.
Comments
-Nadi
Mary Gagnon