28 Weeks

I can't believe a week has gone by already since my last posting, but here we are at 28 weeks. Not much new to report here... I started my prenatal yoga class on Thursday which was good. Part of the class is spent "sharing" and the other part actually doing yoga. Some of the women (including the instructor) are on their 3rd baby and not afraid of sharing at all... I'm sure I'll learn some things I wish I hadn't!
We also ordered our glider (rocker) for the baby's room so hopefully we'll have somewhere comfortable to sit with the baby during the many hours we will likely be spending in there.
As for Baby G things are moving along:
  • She has doubled her weight (to about 2 and half pounds)
  • She is about 15 inches long and is the size of a bag of flour!
  • Her lungs are now capable of breathing air
  • And her eyes become capable of opening this week

We are looking forward to a weekend in Santa Barbara this upcoming weekend to celebrate Kristen's baby shower, Tom's 30th birthday and a baby shower for me as well! Now I just have to find some outfits that still fit....

Talk to you all soon!

Comments

Popular Posts