10 months!
This month has been such a fun month - Andrew is learning so many new things! Most notably, the kid is WALKING. Yep. He started taking his first real steps around the 1st of the month and hasn't taken a break.
He also claps and has started the same waving motion his sister used - moving his fingers up and down with his palm facing him. As Zach said, I guess that's the way it looks to them when we wave at him so I guess it makes sense!
Andrew's top two teeth have come in so now he has the four front "puppy teeth" as we call them - those teeth are sharp! He loves avocado and cheerios, although I think more Cheerios end up on the floor than in his mouth.
We've learned that he's petrified of Santa, and that sadly he can't be around when we Skype with Zach when he's away on business. The poor kid thinks that the face on the screen really is Dad and doesn't understand why Daddy won't hold him - resulting in much yelling, kicking and attempts at clawing the screen.
We're gearing up for the chaos that this Christmas day will bring - boxes bring endless delight and so far we've managed to keep him away from the tree but know we won't be able to on Christmas day. At least we'll have a few extra hands around to try to keep him from completely demolishing it!
He sleeps about 11 hours straight at night right now which is wonderful - we wish his napping skills were up to par though :)
I considered giving up on the sign this month but decided to give it a whirl - it actually went better than I thought!
He also claps and has started the same waving motion his sister used - moving his fingers up and down with his palm facing him. As Zach said, I guess that's the way it looks to them when we wave at him so I guess it makes sense!
Andrew's top two teeth have come in so now he has the four front "puppy teeth" as we call them - those teeth are sharp! He loves avocado and cheerios, although I think more Cheerios end up on the floor than in his mouth.
We've learned that he's petrified of Santa, and that sadly he can't be around when we Skype with Zach when he's away on business. The poor kid thinks that the face on the screen really is Dad and doesn't understand why Daddy won't hold him - resulting in much yelling, kicking and attempts at clawing the screen.
We're gearing up for the chaos that this Christmas day will bring - boxes bring endless delight and so far we've managed to keep him away from the tree but know we won't be able to on Christmas day. At least we'll have a few extra hands around to try to keep him from completely demolishing it!
He sleeps about 11 hours straight at night right now which is wonderful - we wish his napping skills were up to par though :)
I considered giving up on the sign this month but decided to give it a whirl - it actually went better than I thought!




Comments