9 months old!

It's hard to believe the little guy will be 1 in just 3 months! We had a busy day to mark the event starting with his first family photo shoot. We're not sure how many photos we'll have where all 4 of us are looking at the camera but hopefully we'll get at least 1! Considering the fact that Andrew (and therefore Zach and I) barely got any sleep last night we're lucky we even made it to the photo shoot!


He's working really hard at trying to stand without holding onto anything but he's still got some work to do. He can crawl at a surprising speed and when on a hard surface crawls on his hands and feet so his knees don't touch the surface. I've been trying to capture on film what I call his "Yes! Yes! Yes!" fist pump but so far no luck - I'll keep working at it because its definitely a typical Andrew move at this age.
We made a visit to his pediatrician about 2 weeks ago and he weighs about 18.5 lbs and the doctor says his top two teeth should be coming through soon!


Andrew capped off his day with a celebratory first scooter ride at Colleen and Ryan's house :) He even felt the need to show off by standing only on one leg.



We'll have a lot of official photos from this day, but here are my traditional photos - these photo shoots are getting shorter and shorter!








Comments

Popular Posts