Wheel Day!

This time last year I was away for a weekend of rest and relaxation with my mom (Nana) while my dad (Papa) stayed with Anna & Zach for the weekend. By all accounts, the highlight of their weekend was "Wheel Day". See last year's post here: http://introducingbabyg.blogspot.com/2010/05/wheel-day.html

This year was a bit different - I took Andrew on the March for Babies 3 mile walk in San Ramon while Anna & Daddy went to soccer class. Then we met up and headed to this year's "Wheel Day". Fire Trucks, Cement Trucks, "diggers", police motorcycles and the ever popular yellow school bus were all repeat sights but just as much fun as last year. O.K. I'll admit I think it wasn't quite as exciting as last year for Anna, but still a good way to pass an hour on a Saturday morning :)

Some of this year's highlights:

Model A

The ever popular Volkswagon "tent" bus

On the hunt for bad guys

Free school bus rides!

And for comparison...
2011

2010
See you again next year Wheel Day!

Comments

Popular Posts