The iPhone Sees Its Shadow

So I had a great post all typed up on the BlogPressLite app on my iPhone. Something I'd been working on during train trips to/from the city for a few days. As Carl Spackler would say, "Long." I submitted it for posting and got some weird network error. My signal was fine, so I tried again. And again. And again. Finally it "published". Except here on the blog - nothing. So I went back into the app, and what do you know - there's no draft of my entry because the stupid app thinks I've published it. No sign that my 5+ paragraph post ever existed. And this from an iPhone app branded with the Blogger logo. Sweet.

Moral of the story: instead of the first substantial post on this blog in months, you get me venting about a POS iPhone app and 6 more weeks of winter.

Comments

Popular Posts