Varmint Cong
Back in college, I got this great little stuffed Caddyshack gopher, a little over a foot tall and a perfect duplicate of Carl Spackler's infamous enemy. ("Licensed to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations...") You press a button, and he does his dance from the end of the movie to the tune of "I'm Alright" by Kenny Loggins. Over the years, the gopher has been a valued companion. He has stood guard in my room, entertained guests, and even joined us for tailgating before ND football games a few times.
But I never thought he would one day end up as one of my daughter's favorite toys. Anna spotted it up on a shelf in the office a while ago, and since then, "Want the gopher on the floor!" has been an almost daily request. What happens once she gets it on the floor, you ask? This:
Comments
Seriously, nobody buys Ugg's anymore. Common' dude.