Baby Sydney


As many of you know, some wonderful friends of ours were recently blessed with a new addition to their family. A few weekends ago, in preparation for meeting "Baby Sydney" Anna and I looked at photos of babies and practiced saying "Baby Sydney". After a few practice sessions Anna was ready to meet her newest friend. I don't remember if Anna ever actually said "Baby Sydney" during our visit, but in the following days, every baby photo we saw was proclaimed to be "Baby Sydney". Observing the new obsession with babies, we decided now was the time to introduce Anna to a gift she was given last year that she wasn't quite ready for at the time. What follows in the video is Anna's reaction to what is now her new best friend....


Anna is proving to be a wonderful caretaker for Baby Sydney, hugging her, feeding her and constantly trying to be sure that Sydney is wearing appropriate footwear. So far Anna has been unable to find a pair of her shoes that fits Baby Sydney, but that won't stop her from trying. Maybe one day Baby Sydney's feet will finally start to grow :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
SHE IS ADORABLE! I love this video probably more than any other video you've ever made. The "hee hee" before she feeds her and the "I luu loo baa-b-ie SyNdey" is just precious! Her voice makes me melt.

-Nadi ;)

Popular Posts