One month and counting....
to Anna's 1st birthday!!! It's hard to believe! Here are some photos of Anna one month shy of her first birthday... As you can see it is getting harder and harder to get her to nicely pose for these shots anymore. In fact we actually had to tape the sign to the couch this month...
Comments
Seeya soon.
Nadya
I miss you! I didn't have any sand in my shoes or clothes today.. :/ I was without Anna hugs and smiles! I looked at the clock all day and said, "Oh, I bet she's napping now.. I bet she's doing this or that." At the park yesterday the Grandmother with the twins kept telling me how you had such a beautiful face- it happens to us all the time when we go out! You are gorgeous! Have fun with your Nana, Ranpa, (he), Mama, and Dada. I miss you over here! I can't wait to see you after Thanksgiving and hear your teradactyl scream! ;) We'll try and move forward with some real words now that you're almost one.. I know you can say bear, Mama, Dada, Um, and mimic everything you hear that sounds the slightest bit fun! ;) Oh, I forgot the Gremlin growl..
Ok, just having Anna withdrawls. ;/
Love- Nadya